KidGlov, a boutique marketing and advertising agency that specializes in partnering with changemakers and purpose-driven businesses, was recently recognized for a second time as Omaha Agency of the Year and Best in Show at the American Marketing Association (AMA) Omaha chapter’s Pinnacle Awards. The Pinnacle Awards recognize excellent work from marketers in Omaha and surrounding areas.
Recently marking its 12th year in operation, KidGlov hit new, exciting milestones by taking home 12 Pinnacle Awards in addition to the Agency of the Year and Best in Show honors. KidGlov’s work brought together several different audience types, including children, seniors, families, teens, parents, construction workers, small businesses and community leaders. The agency won on behalf of work for partners like Farmers & Merchants Bank, Children’s Center for the Child and Community, CEDARS, NIFA, Food Bank of Lincoln, MembersOwn Credit Union, Lancaster Event Center, Associated General Contractors of Nebraska, Region V Systems and Dreamweaver Foundation.
“Being named Omaha’s Agency of the Year for a second time is an honor,” said Lisa Bowen, vice president and managing director of KidGlov’s Omaha office. “Our team truly cares about the mark we’re making on the communities and clients we serve, and it means the world for those efforts to be recognized.”
With offices in Omaha and Lincoln, KidGlov develops winning strategies for branding, with expertise in social impact initiatives, financial advertising, healthcare marketing, and nonprofit fundraising campaigns. The company intentionally partners with organizations that spearhead positive change, amplifying their work and words through forward-looking marketing efforts.
KidGlov has won numerous accolades throughout its decade-plus in business from the American Marketing Association in Omaha and Lincoln, and the American Advertising Federation Nebraska. In June of 2022, they were named one of Lincoln’s Best Places to Work for the third year.
“AMA Omaha’s focus on results-driven strategy speaks to our own objective of creating impactful marketing,” said Lyn Wineman, president and chief strategist at KidGlov. “We’re thrilled to be recognized by such a storied organization once again.”
AMA Omaha Pinnacle Awards are an opportunity for local organizations to showcase their most successful marketing campaigns from the previous year. Entrants are judged based on metrics and measurable tactics. Categories range from communications to social media marketing, traditional print to video, and more. KidGlov’s honors at this year’s AMA Omaha Pinnacle Awards include the following:
- 2022 Agency of the Year
- Best in Show
- Communications, Large Business Gold Award – Hometown Bank (Farmers & Merchants Bank)
- Communications, Not-for-profit Pinnacle Award – Make School Fruitful (Children’s Center for the Child and Community)
- Communications, Not-for-profit Gold Award – Raising Our Response to Hunger (Food Bank of Lincoln)
- Digital Media, Large Business Pinnacle Award – Road Rebellion (Associated General Contractors Nebraska Chapter)
- Digital Media, Large Business Gold Award – Q2 Home Loan Campaign (MembersOwn Credit Union)
- Digital Media, Not-for-profit Gold Award – Tech Away (Region V Systems, Prevention Coalition)
- Digital Media, Not-for-profit Silver Award – Website Redesign (NIFA)
- Promotions, Large Business Pinnacle Award – Star Savers (Farmers & Merchants Bank)
- Promotions, Large Business Silver Award – Road Rebellion (Associated General Contractors Nebraska Chapter)
- Promotions, Not-for-profit Gold Award – Boots & Buckets Promotion (Dreamweaver)
- Public Relations, Not-for-profit Pinnacle Award – World’s Largest Rodeo (Lancaster Event Center)
- Video, Not-for-profit Silver Award – Foster Care (CEDARS)
A complete list of KidGlov’s accolades can be found at https://www.amaomaha.org/pinnacle-awards/
The Omaha Chapter of the American Marketing Association serves as the leading network for local marketing professionals. It continues to serve the Omaha community through advancing the practice of marketing by providing a forum for discussion on key issues impacting marketing professionals.
For the last 12 years, KidGlov has partnered with nonprofit organizations, local businesses, and national companies who believe in the power of branding to kickstart success. They are a certified B Corp with offices in Omaha and Lincoln, Nebraska, specializing in nonprofit marketing, healthcare marketing, financial marketing, social impact marketing, and purpose-driven businesses. Learn more at KidGlov.com, [email protected], or by visiting their Omaha office at 2120 South 72nd Street Suite 640 Omaha, Nebraska 68124.
2120 S 72nd St, Ste 640
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Bengaluru Bytes journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.