West Pine 43 LLC is a registered investment advisor. They do financial planning and asset management. West Pine 43 LLC is committed to helping its clients meet their financial needs by providing independent financial advice, a comprehensive suite of product solutions and responsive client service. Their goal is for its clients to understand their financial position, have confidence in their investment decisions and feel optimistic about their future. “All of the market gains between 1990 and 2015 came from the best 1% of all trading days according to Datastream, Bloomberg and other sources. Most strategies or portfolio solutions are trying to predict a significant move in stock or bonds. This one is focusing on the other 99% of the time”. -Kevin Pellegrini, CEO & Founder shares. This continuously evolving strategy is offered by them and carried in an advisory account. “Pies” New Digital Economy Version will be available as early as February for advisors and clients provided they are suitable and fits their investment philosophy.
About West Pine 43 LLC:
West Pine 43 LLC is a Registered Investment Advisor based in New York that offers a full suite of financial planning and asset management services to high net, corporate retirement plans, endowments and charitable foundations. The firm’s core principals are bringing value added- investments and financial planning to help its clients. For more information, please visit wpine43.com Advisory services are only offered to clients or prospective clients where West Pine 43 LLC are properly licensed or exempt from licensure. No advice may be rendered by West Pine 43 LLC unless a client service agreement is in place.
Company Name: West Pine 43 LLC
Email: [email protected]
Address: 641 Lexington avenue, 14th floor
City: New York
Country: United States
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Bengaluru Bytes journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.